Key rack - Live edge, solid wood
Solid wood key racks, made from recycled local trees
We make our peg racks in a wide range of standard sizes. If we don't have the ideal rack in stock to suit your space then we can make one just for you!
Our stylish live edge racks bring the warmth of natural wood into your home and will keep all your keys organised and easy to find...just don't forget to hang them up after use!
- The rack uses live or natural edge timber, sanded silky smooth
- The rack and pegs are finished with Danish oil which has a subtle soft sheen that brings out the beauty of the wood
- Easy to fit to any wall with our recessed keyhole brackets, fixings included
- Every rack we make is different and as unique as the tree it came from.
Size Guide – Rail Length
The key pegs are set back from the edge of the wood by 1" and spaced 2" apart approximately.
- a 4 peg rack would be 8" long
- a 5 peg would be 10" long"
- a 6 peg rack would be 12" long
Multiply the number of pegs by 2 to get the total length of the rack.