Coat Peg Racks - Standard Size Range
Solid wood coat racks, made from recycled local trees
We make our peg racks in a wide range of standard sizes. If we don't have the ideal rack in stock to suit your space then we can make one just for you!
Our stylish live edge racks bring the warmth of natural wood into your home and will keep your coats, dressing gowns or towels organised. A perfect gift for you or a loved one.
- The rack uses live or natural edge timber, sanded silky smooth
- The coat rack and pegs are finished with clear, hardwax oil that has a subtle soft sheen which brings out the beauty of the wood
- Easy to fit to any wall with our recessed keyhole brackets, fixings included
- Every rack we make is different and as unique as the tree it came from.
Size Guide – Rail Length
The pegs are set back from the edge of the wood by 5cm / 2", and the pegs are placed at 10cm / 4" intervals. For example;
- a 4 peg rack would be 40cm long, about 16"
- a 5 peg would be 50cm, 20"
- a 6 peg rack would be 60cm, approximately 2'.
Multiply the number of pegs by 10 to get the total length of the rack in centimetres.
Choice of Peg Wood
Our pegs are made from solid wood and you can choose from the options below. Our standard peg length is 7.5cm or 3" which provides lots of space for bulky jackets, towels or dressing gowns.
- Oak – natural golden brown
- Scorched oak – dark brown/black