Coat/towel rack - live edge elm, 5 walnut pegs
Our stylish peg rack will keep your coats, dressing gowns or towels organised and would make a perfect gift for you or a loved one. This one is made from a beautiful piece of live edge, elm burr, from a tree that fell on the Isle of Man. It has a walnut bowtie insert at one end which adds a decorative feature and also stops a crack from spreading.
It has 5 American black walnut pegs, generously spaced to provide lots of space for your coats, towels or bags.
- The coat rack and pegs are finished with clear, hardwax oil that has a subtle soft sheen which brings out the beauty of the wood
- Easy to fit to any wall with our recessed keyhole brackets, fixings included.
- Every rack we make is as unique as the tree it came from.
- Length – 33” / 85cm
- Height – the height ranges from about 15cm at each end to 9cm in the middle
- Depth – 1” / 25mm
- Pegs – 5 black walnut pegs, 3” / 7.5cm long, spaced at 6” / 15cm intervals.
Made to Measure Coat Racks
If this rack is not the right size for your space then we’d love to make one just for you! Simply click, Made for You Coat Rack and choose from the wide range of sizes available.
If you can't find a rack in our standard size range that fits your space perfectly or want a certain number of pegs, or a different style of rack then we'd be delighted to make one for you! Please send us your requirements using the Contact form and we’ll get back to you right away.