Elm food serving/chopping board LARGE BOARD proforma
This heavyweight board would make a great gift for people who love to cook and have dinner parties. More than 2' long and 16" wide, there is plenty of space to present your culinary masterpiece!
The beautiful elm hardwood features interesting wood grain patterns, deep autumn colours from light to dark brown and is silky smooth to the touch.
Recycled from a tree that was felled outside Peel due to storm damage.
Length - 71cm / 28"
Width - 40cm / 16"
Depth - 3.5cm
Product Notes and Care Instructions
- Our special boards use a single, solid piece of wood unlike many boards that are made of smaller sections glued together.
- Sanded smooth and finished with chopping board oil and board butter to bring out the wonderful grain and to repel water.
- The board is hot-branded on the back with our Jigsaw design brand for a high quality product.
- Non-slip rubber feet are attached with stainless steel screws ensuring durability.
- Hand wash only with a damp cloth and mild washing up liquid and towel dry.
- Do not submerse or leave soaking in water.
- Do not put in a dishwasher as the heat and chemicals may split or warp the board.
- Apply chopping board oil or our home-made Board Butter to maintain its appearance and protection.
This item can be posted to you or collected by prior arrangement (email or call 499304), from our office address in Glen Vine: