Oak chopping board - 'James Martin style'
A very special oak board for someone who loves to cook and entertain like James Martin on Saturday kitchen. We can’t promise it will make you a celebrity chef but its’s a start! Natural live and carved edges add an interesting detail.
Engraved with the traditional Manx saying ‘Traa di Looar’ time enough. A huge food preparation area, this board will make a big impression in your home.
Hand-crafted from a tree that fell near St Johns on the Isle of Man.
Length - 61cm
Width - 33cm
Depth - 4cm
Weight - 8.9kg
- Our special boards use a single, solid piece of wood unlike many boards that are made of smaller sections glued together.
- Sanded smooth and finished with chopping board oil and board butter to bring out the wonderful grain and to repel water.
- The board is hot-branded on the back with our Jigsaw design brand for a high quality product.
- Non-slip rubber feet are attached with stainless steel screws ensuring durability.
- Hand wash only with a damp cloth and mild washing up liquid and towel dry.
- Do not submerse or leave soaking in water.
- Do not put in a dishwasher as the heat and chemicals may split or warp the board.
- Apply chopping board oil or our home-made Board Butter to maintain its appearance and protection.
This item can be posted to you or collected by prior arrangement (email or call 499304), from our office address in Glen Vine: