- Wood Sales and Services
- Live Edge Boards
- Elm kiln dried board, about 3" thick, 1 of 2, L=1230mm
Elm kiln dried board, about 3" thick, 1 of 2, L=1230mm
One of 2 boards cut from the same log. It could be joined with the other board to make a larger table or desk. Please email if you would like more information on this option.
- Live edge elm board, one of a pair (priced separately), nearly 3" thick
- Ideal for a coffee table or bathroom vanity unit top
- Can be cut lengthways to make chunky live edge shelves
- Length - 1230
- Top width - 430
- Middle width - 390
- Bottom width - 380
- Thickness - 72
Kiln-dried, 8-10% moisture content. 3 years air-drying prior to kilning.
This board was milled from a tree that fell in St Johns in 2017.
Optional Services - Board Flattening and Finish Preparation
This board has not been planed flat and requires sanding and the application of a finish treatment. You may wish to do this yourself or we can do this for you at an additional cost.
- Please select any optional services you require - the cost of the options will be added to the board price.