Elm food serving/chopping board
A contemporary styled board with straight sides and no live edges. This board has beautiful wood grain patterns and is silky smooth to the touch - an ideal size for a cheese board or preparing nibbles.
An open knot has been filled with black resin to seal the wood - the spooky face is unintentional!
Recycled from a tree that was felled near Ramsey due to poor health.
Length - 30cm
Width - 18cm
Depth - 3.5cm
Weight - 1.25 kg
We think elm is the most beautiful of our native trees and we're sure you'll agree when you see it! Deep, rich autumn brown shades and wood that is full of character, we can confidently say these boards are gorgeous.
- Our special boards use a single, solid piece of wood unlike many boards that are made of smaller sections glued together.
- Sanded smooth and finished with chopping board oil and board butter to bring out the wonderful grain and to repel water.
- The board is hot-branded on the back with our Jigsaw design brand for a high quality product.
- Non-slip rubber feet are attached with stainless steel screws ensuring durability.
- Hand wash only with a damp cloth and mild washing up liquid and towel dry.
- Do not submerse or leave soaking in water.
- Do not put in a dishwasher as the heat and chemicals may split or warp the board.
- Apply chopping board oil or our home-made Board Butter to maintain its appearance and protection.
This item can be posted to you or collected by prior arrangement (email or call 499304), from our office address in Glen Vine: