Elm food board - turquoise resin detail
A contemporary styled board with straight sides and no live edges. This board has the best rippled wood grain patterns we have ever seen in elm! The dark lustrous colour is similar to walnut.
A small crack has been filled with turquoise resin to add a vibrant, contrasting highlight
Recycled from a tree that was felled near Ramsey due to poor health.
Length - 27cm
Width - 14cm
Depth - 3.2cm
Weight - 1 kg
- Our special boards use a single, solid piece of wood unlike many boards that are made of smaller sections glued together.
- Sanded smooth and finished with chopping board oil and board butter to bring out the wonderful grain and to repel water.
- The board is hot-branded on the back with our Jigsaw design brand for a high quality product.
- Non-slip rubber feet are attached with stainless steel screws ensuring durability.
- Hand wash only with a damp cloth and mild washing up liquid and towel dry.
- Do not submerse or leave soaking in water.
- Do not put in a dishwasher as the heat and chemicals may split or warp the board.
- Apply chopping board oil or our home-made Board Butter to maintain its appearance and protection.
This item can be posted to you or collected by prior arrangement (email or call 499304), from our office address in Glen Vine: