Elm serving board
A beautiful long board ideal for presenting your culinary masterpiece at the dining table! Lots of space for nibbles and dip bowls or for lining up your favourite drinks!
This board has unusual, almost reflective wood grain patterns and knot details along the carved 'bark' edge. We remove the natural bark on our boards as it is difficult to clean properly and usually falls off anyway.
Recycled from a tree that was felled near Ramsey due to wind damage. Sorry Fynoderee gin not included but available from all good retailers!
Length - 55cm
Width - 17.5
Depth - 2.7cm
Weight - 1.5 kg
- Our special boards use a single, solid piece of wood unlike many boards that are made of smaller sections glued together.
- Sanded smooth and finished with chopping board oil and board butter to bring out the wonderful grain and to repel water.
- The board is hot-branded on the back with our Jigsaw design brand for a high quality product.
- Non-slip rubber feet are attached with stainless steel screws ensuring durability.
- Hand wash only with a damp cloth and mild washing up liquid and towel dry.
- Do not submerse or leave soaking in water.
- Do not put in a dishwasher as the heat and chemicals may split or warp the board.
- Apply chopping board oil or our home-made Board Butter to maintain its appearance and protection.
This item can be posted to you or collected by prior arrangement (email or call 499304), from our office address in Glen Vine: