Elm G&T board, live edge
A narrow board ideal for chopping fruit for your G&T or cocktails! This board is from tree that was blown down in St Johns.
It has one live or natural edge that follows the shape of the wood it was cut from. The opposite edge has a carved ‘bark’ texture and is a feature unique to our boards!
Length - 35cm
Width - 10cm
Depth - 3.5cm
Weight - 0.75kg
- Our special boards use a single, solid piece of wood unlike many boards that are made of smaller sections glued together. Most of our boards feature the natural live edge of the trunks they were cut from. A carved ‘bark’ texture to one edge is a unique feature!
- Sanded smooth and finished with chopping board oil and board butter to bring out the wonderful grain and to repel water.
- The board is hot-branded on the back with our Jigsaw design brand for a high quality product.
- Non-slip rubber feet are attached with stainless steel screws ensuring durability.
- Hand wash only with a damp cloth and mild washing up liquid and towel dry.
- Do not submerse or leave soaking in water.
- Do not put in a dishwasher as the heat and chemicals may split or warp the board.
- Apply chopping board oil or our home-made Board Butter to maintain its appearance and protection.
This item can be posted to you or collected by prior arrangement (email or call 499304), from our office address in Glen Vine: