Elm board - Kiln dried 1B, L=1850mm
- A wide and curved board, darker than usual for elm
- Two bark inclusions or pockets on the back that have joined together on the front
- Pippy markings add interest, are caused by failed shoots when the tree is growing
- A great board for a desk or bar top
- Length - 1850
- Top width - 690
- Mid width - 650
- Bottom width - 620
Kiln-dried, 8-10% moisture content. 3 years air-drying prior to kilning.
This board is from a tree that fell in West Baldwin in 2016. It is the 3rd board cut from the outside of the trunk.
Optional Services - Board Flattening and Finish Preparation
This board has not been planed flat and requires sanding and the application of a finish treatment. You may wish to do this yourself or we can do this for you at an additional cost.
- Please select any optional services you require - the cost of the options will be added to the board price.